fiin launch new data sharing platform
As fiin’s membership has grown significantly since being established in 2015, its evident that member tools and resources must also continuously develop.
Most recently, fiin has decided to move away from the manual data collection method, which involved users completely spreadsheets. Instead, data sharing will now take place through a cloud-based system.
Key benefits of the new platform include:
- Maintaining data confidentiality by anonymous usernames
- Reducing the risk of manual data errors
- Using machine learning techniques to help identify products that should be tested
- Easy-to-use electronic portal making data sharing easier
- Final approval from legal user to ensure data is anonymised
Watch this video to find out more: